ABA Procurement: Consistently Excellent Results
At ABA Procurement, we strive to help our students achieve their full potential, and results to match.
Throughout the year, our students are given practice examination questions to complete which they are then able to discuss at length with their tutors, helping them improve their understanding as well as dispelling any uncertainty or nerves prior to exams.
At ABA, we offer our students a unique combination of world class tutors and the UK’s only procurement professionals mentorship programme, which allows our students to grow and develop – which is reflected in their consistently excellent results.
90% of all ABA students passed their exams first time in 2016-17
44% of all passing ABA students achieved a merit grade.
16% of all passing ABA students achieved a Distinction grade.
This Years' Success Stories
We’re had some outstanding student this year, including:
- 96% of all PD students across England, Scotland, and Wales achieved passed their exams first time
- One of our students achieved a new ABA record in their D4 exam with a pass mark of 91%
- 80% of our classes achieved a pass rate of 80% or higher
- Students from every level achieved pay rises, new positions, or additional recognition of their qualifications this year
95% of our Diploma students passed their exams in 2015-2016
61% of passing Diploma students achieved a merit grade.
14% of passing Diploma students achieved a Distinction grade.
96% of our Diploma students passed their exams in 2014-15
60% of passing Diploma students achieved a merit grade.
23% of passing Diploma students received a distinction grade.
Having achieved outstanding results, our students go on to become the Procurement People of Tomorrow.
Some examples of recent successes are:
- Paula Jarvis (MCIPS) is a former student of our director David Pratt. After graduating from the CIPS Professional Diploma she worked for Greenfields Community Housing, and is now a Senior Procurement Advisor for Braintree District Council.
- Matt Benson (MCIPS) graduated from the CIPS Professional Diploma in 2013, and is now the Procurement Manager at Vanners.
- Donna Anderson (MCIPS) graduated from ABA in 2015 and is the Lead Buyer for Baxter Healthcare.
- Robin Hare (MCIPS) graduated from ABA in 2014 and is now the Head of Procurement at the University of Gloucestershire.