Tutor Vacancy - Apply Now!
CIPS Tutor Vacancy – East Anglia
Following ABA Procurement’s comprehensive schemes of work, you will carry out planning and delivery, and homework marking of CIPS students at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Professional Diploma levels. Teaching will be in Norwich, Cambridge, and Colchester.
It is essential you are MCIPS or FCIPS qualified and have experience of successfully delivering CIPS within a college or school environment.
You will be a highly self motivated, energetic and driven individual, encompassing a strong sense of autonomy. You will possess strong presentation and communication skills and be able to demonstrate achievement of targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To co-ordinate and deliver and develop programme(s) of study for a group(s) of students.
2. To develop best practice in learning, teaching and assessment ensuring standardisation and continuity.
3. To assess students’ and their homework according to established guidelines.
4. To design, develop and monitor resources for student use.
5. To provide accurate current feedback on progress and outcomes to managers and students.
6. To monitor and manage student attendance.
7. To keep up-to-date with curriculum initiatives, development of standards and general developmental and professional issues relating to the delivery of learning in your area.
8. To undergo continuous professional development as appropriate and directed.
Start date: September 2019
This is a contracted self-employed position.
For more information please call David in the office on 01603 251754